Thursday 11 December 2014

Claire's Accessories Christmas Jewellery Haul!

Hola people!

A short post for you today! As the title suggests, I went to Claire's Accessories lately and totally freaked out at the awesome Christmas jewellery they have in store. Also, I'm not sure if this deal is present in all Claire's stores but I got a deal which is 5 items for £3! WHOOP WHOOP! 
If you haven't already guessed...jewellery is my kryptonite. 
I have 3 large jewellery stands, 2 big jewellery boxes and 2 small ones. I can't help it! I'm just drawn to it!

Anyway...here's what I bought:


 So preeeeetty!
I previously bought a HUGE pair of proper Christmas bauble earrings last year in Claire's that I'd been after for a while and last year I also bought a Christmas Badge which is wonderfully festive in the colours Green and Red!
I believe they have both of these in store this year too.



I have to say, I've always loved Claire's Accessories. When I was 9 and first got into that punky/ gothic "I LOVE SKULLS" stage, Claire's was where I (and family) practically bought all of my jewellery. They used to have a huge section of beautiful punk and gothic items. It has dwindled significantly in recent years, but rest assured, if there is a gorgeous black piece with skulls on in there...i'll find it!

Seeing as I'm talking about Christmas jewellery, I thought I'd show some items I have from previous years. Some are from Primark and others from Asda! :)


If you happen to go into Claire's Accessories yourself this Christmas, let me know what you bought and if you bought the same as me! :)

Find me on Twitter

Until the next post...Rock on!


Bex.xx
*Insert imaginary funky drawn skull here*


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Eclectic Bex. All rights reserved.
Blogger template by pipdig