Tuesday 4 November 2014

Liebster Award: SECOND Tag!

Hola people!

So, I'm going to be greedy and do ANOTHER Liebster Award Tag! MWUAHAHAHA!
I was tagged by the lovely Mo, over on Everything Mo! Go check her out as from what I've read so far, her blog is awesome. :)



Questions are as follows!

Q1. How do you deal with stresses?
A: Ummm. I don't. Haha! I'm terrible when stressed. I get more spots, I cry too much, I get headaches! But, when faced with a lot of stress, that's normal I suppose. I tend to speak about my problems to my Boyfriend, Sister or Mum and their advice and support usually helps calm me down! Apart from that, I'll sit and watch Disney films or read, because they're two of my favourite ways to escape from reality. That is, until I cry over the death of a fictional character or still get pissed off (and cry AGAIN) that Mufasa died...no biggie... ;)

Q2: What is your favourite smell?
A: Ummmm. This is answer is probably a bit of a cop out, seeing as my favourite smells are my perfumes! Particularly Cerruti 1881, Avon Bond Girl 007, Christina Aguilera - Signature etc etc. I LOVE my perfumes and I have far too many. It doesn't help that even if the bottle looks pretty, I still want it! :P Other than that, the smell of fresh bread is always  winner with me. Y'know, when you walk into Morrisons and go to the Bakery? UGH. Total smellgasm. And this may sound weird, but the smell of tinsel. It reminds me of Christmas (obviously) and therefore I get really excited. :)

Q3: Any strange habits?
A: Hahaha, good question! Well, because of my hyper mobility, I can bend my fingers in maaany strange ways. Seeing as I have to click and crunch my fingers and joints in the mornings to get going, I guess you could say, that freaking people out with clicking them is probably a habit, and somewhat of a party trick! I also pick things up with my toes, (hyper mobility) so I get called monkey feet by my family :P
Another habit I suppose I could say, is screaming "OH MY GOD, I LOVE THIS!" to almost everything. I can't help it! I love a lot of things! Hence being called Eclectic Bex! :D

Q4: What is your most loved possession?
A: Oh my god, what a question!? I have so many! D:
Aside from my photos (which I value a lot), I own a rag doll named Molly which I've had since I was about 6 months old (I think). She came everywhere with me when I was younger. I've lost her about 5 times, including twice at the hospital (so lucky I got her back each time!), plus my tormenting brother and sister used to put her in various places, out of my reach. Including, on top of the bird cage, hanging from the light fitting and in the oven (but it wasn't on THANK GOD). Cruel, cruel people. 
Another possession that is most loved, is my Fez. This is the first gift I ever received from my boyfriend (we were just friends at the time). I'd wanted one for a long long time, and despite asking for one on various Christmases and Birthdays, I didn't get one until Scott came into my life. <3 

Q5: Most loved Makeup?
A: Hmmmm. Probably my lipsticks. I don't have a favourite brand lipstick as such, but I do quite like a specific ModelCo one that I own. Colour: Dusk. And also, an 'Avon Irresistably Sexy Sultry Lip Pencil' - god, that's a mouthful. Colour: Promiscuous Plum. I don't particularly get on very well with lip gloss. I love the texture of lipstick and usually wear deep purple and burgundy colours. Plus, because my lips are quite plump, I think they look good when accentuated with a bit of lippy!

Q6: What was your first post about?
A: My first post was about me! Which you can view HERE! 
I thought it made sense to write a little about myself for the first post, seeing as people who'd like to follow my blog, need to know a little about me! I hope whoever read it enjoyed it :)

Q7: What are you excited to blog about next?
A: More makeup and facepaint looks. I love creating and planning them out. I just have to get around to doing them! I plan on maybe having a YouTube channel soon, so that I can perhaps film my makeup/ facepaint process, but we shall see...

Q8: Favourite holiday (Christmas, Birthday etc) and why?
A: OOOOOOH. Christmas is my number one Holiday. I love everything about it. Family all together, the beautiful Christmas decorations, buying Christmas presents. Wrapping them! I luuuuurve wrapping presents. Christmas films and classic songs which get you excited for the festive season. Plus, I adore seeing the excited faces on children. Particularly my nieces and nephews, but when I'm out Christmas shopping, it's so sweet to see the little ones so amazed at the idea of Santa too! :) And in all honesty, that makes me excited for the future when I too have children, who I can get excited with and spend hours decorating the house with them!
I adore Halloween...but Christmas just tops it for me.

Q9: Big planner or last minute maker?
A: Hmmm. A bit of both maybe? When buying things and thinking about things to do, I absolutely HAVE to write lists. I'm a BIG list maker. So much so, that when approaching Christmas, I tend to write all the different lists for peoples presents, in the back, of EVERY notebook I get my hands on. Talk about making it easy for people to snoop!? Hahaha
Whereas, with outfits, I never know what I want to wear until last minute. Which makes packing to go on holiday or to my sisters, a real nightmare as I never know what to bloody pack. I can never decide what I feel like wearing until I either know what the weather is going to be like...or if I can be bothered to swap my PJ bottoms for jeans! :P

Q10: Favourite TV show/ Movie?
A: I had a feeling this question was going to be asked....
Being eclectic, I have tooooo manyyyyyyy!!

Favourite shows is a little easier to pick: Eastenders, The Walking Dead, Sons of Anarchy, True Blood, Buffy, Fresh Prince of Bel Air, The Vampire Diaries, Gotham (it's new but it's already a favourite), Game of Thrones. 
Okay, so that was a longer list than anticipated. 
Favourite films. I have so bloody many. And they're all different genres! 
Here's a list of some:
The Dark Knight
Ever After
The Mummy (1999)
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
The Lion King
Pocahontus
3 Men and a Baby
Face/Off
Chicago
A Little Princess
Moulin Rouge
Titanic
LOTR Trilogy
Les Miserable

I literally could go on and on. And I know it's easy to say "oh this is my favourite and this is my favourite!" but they truly all have a place in my heart!

Q11: What's your proudest moment so far?
A: I have two. Meeting and falling in love with Scott. Neither of us had the confidence to admit our feelings or each other for a while and so I'm glad that we finally went for it, and got together. <3
And the second is giving my sister away at her wedding last year. When she sat me down and asked me, I was so emotional and proud that she had chosen me! Normally, it's a fathers job, but seeing as not all fathers deserve that privilege, I was so honored that she asked me. We're very close and I'm glad I have that memory to keep forever. <3

That's it! New questions all done!
I hope you enjoyed reading my answers. I'm not going to tag anyone to continue this as I have done in my previous Liebster Tag, which you can see HERE! 

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook, to keep up to date with my posts!

Until the next post,

Rock on!

Bex. xx
*Insert imaginary funky drawn skull here*

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Eclectic Bex. All rights reserved.
Blogger template by pipdig