Saturday 22 November 2014

Superdrugs Haul!

Hola people!

Today, I've got a Superdrugs Haul to show you.
I'm a big fan of Superdrugs as they do all your essential beauty and toiletry bits and pieces and they're very affordable.
And, I've noticed that they have many 3 for 2 and Half Price offers. Woo woo!
**Links for the websites are in bold Pink**
I bought my items online and was very pleased and surprised when I noticed they offer free delivery on order over £10! 

Items and Prices:
Makeup Revolution 144 Eyeshadow Collection = £10 was £20!
Zoella Eyes Makeup Bag = £8
Johnsons Makeup Be Gone Nourishing Wipes = £1.52 (half price)
Maybelline Master Graphic Eyeliner = £5.99
Makeup Revolution Lipstick: Vamp shade - 'Rebel with Cause' = £1
MUA Eyeshadow Palette - 'Undress Me Too' = £4

I comepletely forgot that I bought the MUA palette, so that's why it's not in the picture!

Makeup Revolution is a new discovery to me, but I think they're brilliant! They have a wonderful range and I couldn't believe how inexpensive they are when I mooched on their website. The above palette I got in Superdrugs was on sale from their Christmas Shop section online. The colours are beautiful, with a mixture of shimmery and matte effects. Plus, I'm not sure any picture could do the neon colours any justice. They are pure 80's funk!! :P




The Lipstick is beautiful. So smooth and it's a very "me" colour! :P
I do love a dark lippy! And at £1, you really can't complain!


Now, the eyeliner. I suck at eyeliner. I may put it on one day and think, yeah Bex! Lookin' gooood! But then...come later on in the day, (probably in different lighting) and I think, omg, why have the eyeliner goddesses NOT given me my eyeliner perfecting powers?! Hello?! Wouldn't go a miss this Christmas! ;) 
This eyeliner though, I feel has whispered sweetly to me "Bex....it's ok....we're here to save yooooooou!" It has indeed helped me achieve a decent cat-eye look. I'm rather pleased with how light it goes on too. Give it a go! If you suck at eyeliner, like me, go and buy it and see what you think!



Zoella, I have followed for a while now. I love watching her daily Vlogs and fashion hauls, so I was excited when I saw she had launched her own products. While all the products aren't to my particular taste, I liked the look of one of the cosmetic bag. It does not disappoint! It's much bigger on the inside than expected (now I really want to call it Tardis-Bag LOL) and I think the print which is Zoe's eyes on the front is rather unique! I must admit, I do like the fact that it's NOT pink. Instead, it's a very calming minty colour, with coral polka dots!


I recently tried Johnson Make-up wipes about 4 months ago and they are brilliant! They felt a little greasy when I first used them, but now I'm used to it. The word greasy probably makes them sound disgusting, but it's the best I could come up with! Haha
They work brilliantly to remove make-up and they are so incredibly soft on your skin. Now, parts of my face tend to be quite oily, such as my 'T' zone. However my cheeks are always quite dry. These wipes have helped me combat both problems. Since using them each time I take off make-up, my skin has become so much smoother and less problematic in the areas I mentioned!


Now, I'll be honest. I haven't used my MUA palette yet...even though it's casually been sitting in my makeup bag for a GOOD month or so...
So, I can't give a review on it. BUT I can say that by looking at the colours, they're very beautiful. My mum has always been a lover of neutral and earthy shades, so I suspect I'll be trying these out on her too this Christmas :)

I'm so happy with these purchases that I'll likely be buying some of them again. The Zoella bag and the Makeup Revolution palette I can imagine will last me a good long while though. ;)

I hope you enjoyed my short and sweet review of these products! If you've tried any yourself, let me know if you loved them or hated them.

Don't forget, you can follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter where I share too many pictures of my cat and desperately want Steve Backshall to win Strictly! 

Until the next post, Rock On!

Bex.xx
*Insert imaginary funky drawn skull here*

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Haha thought I recognised that background ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe! I need to use the table and lighting at your house more often...it's so much better!! Lol xx

      Delete

© Eclectic Bex. All rights reserved.
Blogger template by pipdig