Tuesday 21 October 2014

Gloss and Polish!

Hola!

Today, my sis and I went to get our nails done. A treat we don't have too often, but when we do, we absolutely love it.
We've been to the same place 3 times now and have had the very lovely Emma work on our nails. People...she is a nail genius!
The results are always amazing and are a brilliant price.
The atmosphere is friendly and relaxing and you are guaranteed to have a great conversation amongst yourselves, the technicians and other clients. 
Plus, more importantly, you'll leave with TO-DIE-FOR nails! ;)

We always go for Gelish, which is so professional and beautiful, I dare any woman not to be impressed with them. There is such a huge range of colours and nail art available so of course, they have something to fit everyone's preferences.
They last for ages. When I have Gelish nails, I never have to worry about them chipping, or scratching. The only thing you will notice, is the gap at the root of your nail as it starts to grow over time. Then, you can hop along to the salon again when you can, to get the old taken off, and new put on!

Big sis went for a french manicure (which always looks beautiful on her) just in time for her 1st Wedding Anniversary celebrations! <3



And I went for my usual love of black! Only this time, they're more pointed (LOVE it) and wait for it....THEY'RE SPARKLY TOO!


They look perfect for Halloween, if I do say so myself :P

You can see the sparkles more in this picture:


Seeing as I live in Kent, we go to Serene Indulgence Nail & Beauty Salon, located within a Hairdressers, based in Crayford.
If you're reading this and you live within the Medway Towns, Gravesend or Dartford, I urge you to go to these ladies!
Links: Facebook and Twitter.

Or, if you'd like to specifically work with Emma (because she's awesome) you can find her on her own Spa, Beauty and Personal Care page named Gloss and Polish, on these links: Facebook and Twitter
She offers many amazing treatments, so be sure to take a look at all the wonderful beautifying bits and bobs! ;)

If it's Gelish that you're mainly interested in, you can always go to their website and search for a salon in your area which uses the Gelish polishes. Though, be sure to enter your town and then 'UK' after as the search is set on the US when first clicked. Link below.
Gelish Store Locator.

That just about covers it! And if you do go and follow these links and see my nails on the page, be sure to comment! :D

I hope you enjoyed my review. Be sure to check out my two previous posts!
Until the next one, rock on!

Bex.xx
*Insert imaginary funky drawn skull here*


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Eclectic Bex. All rights reserved.
Blogger template by pipdig