Friday 31 October 2014

HUGE Halloween/ Homeware Haul!

Hola people!

I have SO many amazing items to show you! I know this post is very last minute, considering today is Halloween (WOO!). 
But, I thought I'd show them nonetheless.
And hopefully, you managed to pick up some of the same items! 
(Beware...photo heavy post coming up.)

First up: Asda!

In my opinion, Asda had the BEST Halloween section. All items I bought were either £1, £2 or £3. Nothing was higher than that! BRILLIANT!
I was in my element buying all the homeware things that had skulls all over them, as not only are they perfect for Halloween, but they're excellent to use in mine and Scott's future place! Like it or lump it dear...skull dinner plates it is ;)











I bought double of the plates, bowls, plastic tankards and goblets, but of course, it's only necessary to show one of them.
The items are pretty self explanatory in the pictures, but I can't stress enough, just how impressed with it all I was. For someone so obsessed with skulls as I am, everything I bought is absolutely perfect! <3

Next items are from Poundland!



3 tealight lanterns, The Nightmare Before Christmas nail varnish and earrings, plus the funky black and white skull tinsel you see in the background. Which of course, I'll be using for Christmas! :D

Next...The Range!



The tinsel is from a seller on eBay. It's beautiful, and matches my black and white skull tinsel above. Appropriate for both Halloween and Christmas in my mind.
The set of 5 Skulls was £3! Bargain. And the 'Happy Halloween' sign; £1. There wasn't a great deal I liked in The Range this year. Honestly, when I was searching in the Halloween aisle, I heard about 4 hanging witch and ghost decorations all going off and making the same noises at different intervals...I swear, if my outrage was filmed, the Psycho shower scene music would go perfectly with my psychotic break. ;)

I got these after a mad dash to Morrisons!


Again, most of these items were either just over £2 or less. WOO WOO! I can't describe to you how loud my pure screech of joy was, when seeing the HUGE skull jug!


And lastly, but certainly not least...my purchases from the Disney Store!!




A JACK SKELLINGTON HEAD COOKIE JAR!! OMG!
*hyperventilates* 
It's so beautiful. I literally stared at it with so much love when I spotted it in the store. When I unveiled it to my mum and boyfriend, I stroked and cuddled the jar lovingly and looked at their faces which basically said "typical Bex."
*ahem* I'm not weird...promise...;)

The items in the Disney store were of course much more money than the supermarket decorations. But if you love Disney, and particularly Jack Skellington, then like me, you think it's worth it :)

I hope you enjoyed looking at these AWESOME Halloween goodies!! Perhaps you have the same ones? :) I much enjoy staring at them myself.

HAPPY HALLOWEEEEEEEEEN!!

Rock on!
Bex. xx
*Insert imaginary funky drawn skull here*

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Eclectic Bex. All rights reserved.
Blogger template by pipdig