Wednesday 15 October 2014

I Feel Glossy...Oh So Glossy!

Hola people!

It's been just over a week since I posted for the first time and honestly, I'm disappointed I didn't post more within that week. I had a slightly rough week with my joints, but now I'm over that (and feeling less sorry for myself :P) I aim to post more! I'm intending to buy a brand new camera tomorrow too, so hopefully that'll give me a better chance to post some awesome pictures of my upcoming shopping hauls and Halloween make-up looks! Excitiiiiiiing!

Ok, so when I was in year 11 at school, I first discovered Glossybox online. I was watching make-up tutorials on YouTube and saw a link in the column. I clicked and WOW, was I intrigued. 5 beauty/hair products each month in a beautiful box, for just £10! I wanted to subscribe so badly. Although, I wasn't getting much money to myself at the time, seeing as I was in school and didn't work. So, I vowed to subscribe when I had money in the future....and January this year...I DID! I have loved each and every box so far (give or take a few products I wasn't keen on) and it's one of the most exciting things for me each month when I know it's Glossybox's dispatch day! That is, if the postman decides to be kind and brings them to me quickly... ;)

A monthly Glossybox review is something I thought would be great for the blog once I got it up and running. So, this Octobers box is a limited edition Pop Art box! There are 3 different variations for the cover.
I received the pink haired version.



There were 6 products in the box this month whereas it's usually 5. Bonus!

Products:

(I received a small 5ml tester)

I've posted the links above to the Brands own website, should you want to buy them. But the link for Rimmel London's BB Cream is to Superdrugs.com where of course, it's probably much cheaper! We're not all rich, and I personally always try to find the cheapest option possible when buying beauty products, so don't be ashamed to do plenty of research to find the same items, only more affordable, so your bank account won't cry! Hahaha

I'm impressed with the items this month mainly because they're things I use on a weekly basis (some of them daily). 
I've heard of Rimmel, Ciate and So Susan before. However I've never come across the Nuxe Paris, Etre Belle or Yves Rocher perfume. I can't wait to try the face mask as it claims: "This intensive moisturisation treatment provides instant relief for even the driest skin and leaves you looking and feeling radiant." Just what every female needs!


The Etre Belle liplift peel sounds quite intriguing. I've never come across a lip peal before, but it sounds very beneficial, especially in the harsh autumn/winter months when all your skin wants to do is hate you. Perhaps this will become a new must have for my make-up bag?

Yves Rocher. The small tester of the perfume smells gorgeous! I'll be using my sacred 5ml tester very sparsely until I'm fortunate to have a bigger bottle! Hahaha


A little about the Nail Varnish. The colour is called Pom Pom! A beautiful coral/red which will definitely stand out against most colours of clothing. The Ciate nail varnishes are brilliant. I've had one before from a previous Glossybox and they last very well! Particularly good if you're lazy like me and don't constantly re-paint your nails when they seriously need it! :P 

The BB Cream and Mascara pretty much speak for themselves. The fact that the mascara is called 'Flutter' probably gives enough description as to what it does to your lashes! :)

Lastly, there is a new competition from Glossybox! Click HERE to be in with a chance of winning a Package Spa trip to Paris! Ooh la la! 
If you fancy checking Glossybox out for yourself too, and to get more details, check out their website: GlossyboxUK

I'll be using these products in the oncoming weeks and will probably do an updated post on how it was to use some of the new-to-me items. 
I hope you enjoyed my first Glossybox review! Thank you for taking the time to read!

Until next months GB arrival, Rock on!

Bex. xx
*Insert imaginary funky drawn skull here*



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Eclectic Bex. All rights reserved.
Blogger template by pipdig